Friday, May 27, 2011

Commitment

I struggle with commitment. It effects so many things in my life. I accept change too readily sometimes and am always starting something new. I do need to commit to improving my health though so I can continue to do the things I love.
I have been following Dr Happy aka Dr Timothy Sharp, and his ideas on positive psychology. I am basically a happy person and try to see the positive in most situations. The theory is that if you are in a happy space then the other things should be easier to obtain.
Baby steps - I am committing through this blog to go for a walk in the mornings at least 5 days of the week. To keep me on track I will take a picture from my back door and publish it here. If there is no picture, then I haven't been on the walk.
Here is today's picture.

You may be able to spot a bright spot on the horizon on the left - it is a ship at anchor and the sun has just lit it up. In real life it looks as though it is on fire. The time is 6.30 am AEST.

1 comment:

  1. What a stunning view and well done on your resolve to walk.

    ReplyDelete