Thursday, August 23, 2012

Its been a while!

It's been a while - life throws a few curved balls at times but you just have to go with the flow.
My sister Laurel and I are on the trip of a lifetime. For me anyway. We are sitting in a beautiful corner suite of The Hyatt on Olive in downtown Seattle WA. The trip was very long and I didn't sleep too well which means I have been up for over 30 hours. We are about to head down to the whirlpool and spa for a refresher before deciding what to do tomorrow.
Our quilting tour doesn't start until Friday night so we have two days here on our own.
Seattle is beautiful! So green and clean. Reminds me of Melbourne.
Tomorrow we will start the day with a aromatherapy massage at the day spa and then head out. Have our Lonely Planet guide for 48 hours in Seattle. Need to be a bit careful as some of the highlights will be included in the tour.
The weather is absolutely beautiful, hope it stays that way.
Well more tomorrow with some pictures I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment