Saturday, May 28, 2011

Temptation

I just love Saturdays! The beginning of 2 days off work; being able to sleep past the alarm; 'me' time etc etc.
The man of the house works on Saturday so I can do all my 'me' things without feeling guilty of taking away 'our' time.
The tempation was to avoid the walk today but the sun was shining and the clouds building from the south, so I thought I had better make hay while the sun shines. My grandmother used to say that quite often when I was young and had my head in a book.
The first photo for today is taken from my half way point, looking south.
The second is looking north with the sun shining on the cliffs. Just to the left of where I was standing are a number of playing fields with a hundred or so small boys playing football of various codes along with their noisy supporters. Don't get me wrong, I love to see kids playing sport. It's just that I am normally there as the sun comes up and it is very quiet.

I am off to the Theatre tonight with one of my gorgeous girls to see the grand old men of the Buena Vista Social Club. These musicians are amazing and well worth the price of the tickets!

2 comments: